The idea for Millennium Bank was born in November 2005 when a group of local individuals decided to bring community and personal relationship oriented banking to a new level in Junction City. Millennium Bank was Chartered in December 2006 and opened its doors in January 2007 with a concept for a new kind of bank – locally owned by more than 70 ‘Executive Partners’ looking to build lasting business relationships with individuals and small and mid-sized business owners.
"We Measure Our Success By Yours" That single statement says everything about Millennium Bank. Our goal is to make banking easier for you …. So you can get to those things that are important for you. The directors, officers and staff of Millennium Bank will pursue our goal of building relationships from the ground up by utilizing our local strengths, experiences, and backgrounds to:
- Employ a professional, friendly, relationship oriented staff who knows our customers and calls you by name
- Provide competitive and innovative products
- Offer superior service that supports our customers continual success
- Be responsive to our customers needs and providing prompt decisions
- Technologically advanced products and services designed for a community banking environment
- Commitment to community involvement